Haryana Staff Selection Commission is competent to making selection of candidates for appointments to the posts of Group-‘C’ category of Haryana Govt. Department carrying an initial pay of Rs.5,200 + Grade pay per mention or more but less than Rs.9,300/- + Grade pay per month under municipality, municipal corporation, town improvement, trust, Zila Parishad or Panchayat Samiti and under State Govt., Local Bodies or Cooperative Institutions except appointment of the executive officers of a municipality or municipal corporation for the following purposes:
- Initial appointment of Non-Gazetted Group – ‘C’ posts under the State Govt., except appointments of Officers & employees of the Punjab & Haryana High Court provided for in article 229 of the Constitution of India.
- Promotions and Transfers from one service or post to another services or post pertaining to Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ posts Disciplinary matter pertaining to Group-‘C’ and Group-‘D’ employees.
- Methods of recruitment and the principles to be followed in making appointment to Group-‘C’ and Group-‘D’ posts under the State Govt.
Instructions to Applicants
The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The Commission may short list the candidates for interview by holding a written examination or on the basis of a rationale criterion to be adopted by the Commission. The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
A candidate whether he belongs to general category or reserved categories viz. SC, BC, ESM/DESM can submit only one application for particular category of post. Application form complete in all respects duly filled in by the candidates in their own handwriting in capital letters and signed in the specified space should be sent only through Registered Post to the Secretary, Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula PIN- 134151. All the column of the application form should be filled in.
The candidate should give details of all the examinations passed from Matriculation or its equivalent onwards and mention total and percentage of marks obtained and maximum marks in each examination. The candidates are advised to attach photocopy only of essential qualification certificates/diploma/degree with the application form alongwith Eligibility Certificate in case of DESM and Sports Gradation Certificate in case of Outstanding Sports Person category and PHC Certificate from the Competent Authority. The candidates, who have obtained degrees or Diplomas or Certificates for the various courses from any institution declared fake by the University Grants Commission, shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the posts advertised.
SERVING GOVT. EMPLOYEES SHOULD SEND THEIR APPLICATION FORM WELL IN TIME THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL. THEY MAY, HOWEVER, SEND AN ADVANCE COPY DIRECT TO THE COMMISSION.
Fee at the following rates should be deposited in the Haryana Govt. Treasury under the Head “0051-H.P.S.C.-(103)-Staff Selection Commission, Haryana-Application fee and other receipts.”
|Sr. No.||Category||Fee Amount|
|2||SC/BC/ PHC candidates of Haryana only||–|
No concession of fee is admissible to SC/BC/PHC applicants of other States.
The ESM candidates of Haryana State are exempted from payment of Fee, but their dependents are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BC candidates as case may be. Candidates residing outside Haryana and Chandigarh can send the fee in the form of Indian Postal Orders which should be made payable to the Secretary, Haryana Staff Selection Commission at Panchkula. Fee sent in the form of Bank Draft or Money Order or Cash will not be accepted. Fee once sent with the application form is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable. Treasury challans / Postal Orders purchased before the publication of this advertisement and after the closing date will not be accepted.
Relaxation in Age
- In the case of SC/BC/PHC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable as per Haryana Govt. instruction. For Ex-servicemen candidates relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 45 years as per Government instructions.
Reservation of Posts
Reservation will be as per Haryana Government Instructions.
For Disabled ESM/Dependent of Killed/ Disabled in action reservation will be as per Haryana Govt. instructions contained in letter No. 945-GS-II 72/6451, dated the 6th March, 1972.
The reservation for ESM will be utilized in the order given below:
- Disabled ex-servicemen with disability between 20% to 50%.
- Up to two dependents of Service personnel killed/disabled beyond 50%
- Other ex-servicemen.